Wednesday 6 May 2015

Asian Beautifull Girls Quotes Me

I have always swung back and forth between alienation and relatedness. As a infant, I would run away from the beatings, from the obscene words, and always knew that if I could run far , then any leaf, any insect, any bird, any breeze could bring me to my true home.




I knew I did not belong among people. Whatever they loathed about me was a human thing; the nonhuman world has always loved me. I cannot keep in mind when it was otherwise. But I have been emotionally crippled by this. There is nothing romantic about being young and annoyed, or even about turning that anger in to art. I go through the motions of living in society, but never feel an element of it. When my relatives threw me away, every human on earth did likewise. Real Time Web Analytics